Piscataway, NJ – The Piscataway Senior Center located at 700 Buena Vista Avenue in Piscataway is offering a variety of programs in the New Year.
- Tuesday, January 3 – 11:00 a.m. – New Year’s Day Party
- Monday, January 9 – 12:30 p.m. – Jazz Café/Princeton Music Connection
- Tuesday, February 7 – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Chinese New Year Party
- Wednesday, February 15 – 11 a.m. – Valentine’s Day Party
- Friday, February 24 – 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. – Black History Event
- Monday, February 28 – 12:30 p.m. – Musical Tales of Romance and Passion/Roberts Butts
- Monday, March 13 – 12:30 p.m. – Salsa Presentation/Princeton Music Connection
- Wednesday, March 15 – 11:00 a.m. – St. Patrick’s Day Party
- Monday, March 27 – 12:30 p.m. – Jazz Duo/Princeton Music Connection
The Piscataway Senior Center offers daily transportation by bus from the homes of Piscataway residents 60 years of age and older to the Senior Center, shopping centers, municipal offices, banks (upon availability), and other approved, scheduled excursions.
To become a member of the Piscataway Senior Center, participate in building programs or utilize the transportation system the following criteria must be met:
- An applicant must be age 60 or older. Applicant must provide and verify their age by one of the following documents: Birth Certificate, passport, social security card, driver’s license. Medicaid card or any other approved sealed official document.
- An applicant must be a Piscataway Resident. A permanent resident is defined as a person living in Piscataway for six or more months. One of the following documents with the applicants’ name and address on it will be used to verify residency: A driver’s license, tax bill, utility bill, visitor’s visa or confirmation from an approved official agency such as Medicare, social security.
For a copy of the application form, please click here or call (732) 562-1133 for more information.