Don't let the cold weather keep you home! The Library is offering a lot of workshops that will stimulate your brain or your body! Check out some of the choices:
- Low Impact Aerobics & Toning on Feb. 2, 9 and March 2, 9 from 7-8. Bring a mat (or towel), hand weights. Kennedy Library
- Meditation for a Healthy Lifestyle on Feb. 8 at 7:00. Kennedy Library
- Ping Pong Tournament on Feb. 11, from 1-4. Westergard Library (limited space available)
- Contagious Optimism on Feb. 13 at 7:00 at Kennedy Library
- Belly Dancing on Feb. 14 at 7:30. Westergard Library
- Self-Care to Avoid Burnout on Feb. 15 at 7:00. Kennedy Library
- Country Line Dancing on Feb. 16 at 7:30. Kennedy Library
- Pinterest 101 on Feb. 22 at 7:30. Kennedy Library
- Essential Oils Workshop-Get a Better Night's Sleep! on Feb. 23 at 7:00. Kenney Library
- Nurtured Heart Approach to Parenting on Feb. 28 at 7:00. Kennedy Library
- Fiction Addiction Book Discussion on Feb. 28 at 7:00. Kennedy Library We will be discussing EVERYTHING I NEVER TOLD YOU by Celeste Ng.
All programs require registration at the library where it is being held. Call 732-463-1633x6 to sign up for programs at Kennedy Library and 732-752-1166x6 for programs at Westergard Library.
Hope to see you!