Don't let the cold weather keep you home! The Library is offering a lot of workshops that will stimulate your brain or your body! Check out some of the choices:
- Low Impact Aerobics & Toning on Feb. 2, 9 and March 2, 9 from 7-8. Bring a mat (or towel), hand weights. Kennedy Library
- Meditation for a Healthy Lifestyle on Feb. 8 at 7:00. Kennedy Library
- Ping Pong Tournament on Feb. 11, from 1-4. Westergard Library (limited space available)
- Contagious Optimism on Feb. 13 at 7:00 at Kennedy Library
- Belly Dancing on Feb. 14 at 7:30. Westergard Library
- Self-Care to Avoid Burnout on Feb. 15 at 7:00. Kennedy Library
- Country Line Dancing on Feb. 16 at 7:30. Kennedy Library
- Pinterest 101 on Feb. 22 at 7:30. Kennedy Library
- Essential Oils Workshop-Get a Better Night's Sleep! on Feb. 23 at 7:00. Kenney Library
- Nurtured Heart Approach to Parenting on Feb. 28 at 7:00. Kennedy Library
- Fiction Addiction Book Discussion on Feb. 28 at 7:00. Kennedy Library We will be discussing EVERYTHING I NEVER TOLD YOU by Celeste Ng.
All programs require registration at the library where it is being held. Call 732-463-1633x6 to sign up for programs at Kennedy Library and 732-752-1166x6 for programs at Westergard Library.
Hope to see you!
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.