PISCATAWAY, NJ - Registration for children entering Kindergarten in September 2016 begins on Tuesday, Jan. 19 and will take place by appointment at the Board of Education Administration Building, Room 102, 1515 Stelton Road in Piscataway.
To be eligible to attend Kindergarten in September 2016, children must be five years old on or before Oct. 1.
You may begin the registration process online at www.piscatawayschools.org. Under “Quick Links” in the yellow column scroll down and click on Enrollment Center. Once you have completed Steps 1 & 2 of the online registration, call the Enrollment Center at 732-572-2289, Extension 2-2528 to schedule an appointment to review the required documents and complete the registration process.
If you do not have online access, paper registration forms are provided at the Board of Education’s reception desk at 1515 Stelton Road.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m.
What should you bring to your scheduled appointment?
- Home Owners: Deed or Current Property Tax Bill or Current Sewer Tax Bill
- Renters: Current Lease
Homeowners and Renters need to bring ALL of the following:
- Student’s original birth certificate or passport
- Immunization records (must be in English on physician’s letterhead)
- Parent’s driver’s license, state ID or work ID.
- Proof of custody (if parents are not living together)
- Medical insurance card, if available
- Two additional pieces of mail (utility bill, bank or credit card statement, etc.) dated within a week of registration
For further information, please call (732) 572-2289, extension 2-2528.