We hope you can join us on March 23rd!
- Try It, You'll Like It - explore healthy food with HealthBarn USA sponsored by the Friends of Piscataway Library
- Sew a Mug Rug Coaster
- Small Electronics Builds with the South Plainfield Amateur Radio Club (SPARC), funded by Hadley Communication Technologies - register here to build a microphone, clock, voltmeter/thermometer, flashlight, organ, or Morse code practice oscillator
- Robots with PHS Robotics Team 224
- Make a Book Buddy with the Friends of the Piscataway Library
- Arduino & Micro:bits with Aditi
- Block Printing - use carved blocks to make your own art with Shanti Jain sponsored by the Middlesex County Office of Arts & History
- Hack, code, and tinker in our HackSpace
- Dancing Robots with Likeable STEM
- Make Your Own Stress Balls
- Popsicle Stick Helicopters and Finch Robots with Junior STEM
and at Westergard:
- Write Your Name in Braille
- Make Your Own Instruments
The Piscataway Public Library is a great place to tinker, create, and learn!