- Piscataway Students Win Top Honors in Family Tree Art Contest
- Piscataway: Rutgers graduation brings heavy weekend traffic
- New Route Marks Annual P-Way 5K Race at Piscataway High School (With Video)
- Piscataway’s Annual PWay 5K Run/Walk to Benefit Project Graduation
- Piscataway School District Recognized as Best Community for Music Education
- Weekly Discounts for YMCA’s Camp Lenape in Piscataway
By EDUCATIONAL SERVICES COMMISSION OF NEW JERSEYMay 18, 2018
For the 6th straight year, the Educational Services Commission of New Jersey's (ESCNJ) Annual Autism Awareness Swim & Play fundraiser on behalf of Autism New Jersey was a great success.
Total funds raised were approximately $12,000, as a result of pledges for laps completed, T-shirt sales, and families participating in arts and crafts activities.
The event received additional ...