PLAINFIELD, NJ — Did you know that June 30 is Social Media Day? And do you know how to connect socially with TAPinto Plainfield?
June 30, 2010 marked the day that Mashable, "a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company," launched Social Media Day to recognize and celebrate social media’s impact on global communication.
On this eighth-annual #SMDay, connect and engage with TAPinto Plainfield:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PlainfieldTAP
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/PlainfieldTAP
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/tapintoPlainfield
Take full advantage of all that TAPinto Plainfield has to offer, with these additional tips:
- Sign up for our free daily newsletter to get the most important stories and local events sent to your inbox. You can also sign up for breaking news alerts, so you never miss a thing. Just enter your email address at www.tapinto.net/enews. When your daily newsletter arrives, even if the story in the subject line doesn't catch your eye, make sure you click on the email to open it. There are usually several new stories each day.
- Visit our homepage, www.TAPintoPlainfield.net, daily to read the newest columns, letters to the editor and features like the daily calendar, police blotter and lost & found pets section.
- Follow us on Facebook (www.Facebook.com/PlainfieldTAP), Twitter (@PlainfieldTAP), or Instagram (@TAPintoPlainfield) to join in the conversation with your neighbors.
- Download the TAPinto App! Click here for Android. Click here for iOS.
- Become a Marketing Partner & Advertise with Us! We have space for your local business so you can TAPinto Plainfield. Last month we reached almost 50,000 readers and we are continuing to grow. You receive more than just an ad. Contact us to find our more and our special offers.
- Send us news tips! We love to tell the stories of local businesses, people and organizations. Email us at email@example.com with your tips and ideas.
- Check out our other TAPinto.net sites, including Scotch Plains/Fanwood, Westfield, and South Plainfield for more news you’ll love. Just click on “change town” in the gray bar, above.