Managing our daily lives, as well as those of our loved ones, is hard enough. Take steps to making it simple by taking advantage of Plainfield's Rapps Pharmacy pill packing service. This easy, convenient feature is perfect for someone taking multiple prescriptions on a daily basis or at different times of the day, and makes traveling with medications very practical.
According to the Rapps Pharmacy website, advantages to customized medication packs include:
- They are easy to handle and open.
- They are detachable and portable, from a single dose to multiple doses.
- Dosage times are marked and can be identified by a separate color and patients will soon become quite familiar with the color code system.
- Filling of the small pockets or blisters with the corresponding medicine is done directly under the care and supervision of the pharmacist and chances for mistakes or wrong medications are completely eliminated.
- These customized packages are more hygienic, clean and convenient when compared to existing and standard pill containers.
- The system works as a good reminder and the chances for not taking the correct medication at the correct time is reduced.
- They are very reasonably and economically priced.
Rapps Pharmacy is a locally owned full-service neighborhood shop that has been operating in downtown Plainfield for over 30 years. Rapps also offers free prescription delivery, automatic cycle fill on routine medications, notary public services, Western Union, and more.
Visit them on the web at: www.rappspharmacy.com.
Conveniently located at:
611 Park Ave
Plainfield, NJ 07060
(908) 668-8630 (fax)
- Monday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.