PLAINFIELD, NJ - Plainfield residents who are planning to get a flu shot this season can do so at the following locations on dates throughout the month.
- Oct. 12, 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at City Hall Annex, 510 Watchung Ave.
- Oct. 18, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at New Covenant Church, 225 East 7th Street
- Oct. 19, 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at Angels for Action, 209 West 2nd Street
- Oct. 20, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Senior Citizens Center, 400 East Front Street
- Oct. 26, 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. at St. Mary's Church, 516 West 6th Street
Proof of Plainfield residency is required, and the flu vaccine is available on a first come, first serve basis. It is intended for those 4 years or older.
For more information, call the Plainfield Division of Health at 908-753-3645 or visit www.plainfieldnj.gov.