RANDOLPH, NJ- On November 13, 2017, patrols responded to High Grade Beverage, 86 Canfield Ave, for a report of a male who was electrocuted.  The victim, Sean King, 55 from Stanhope NJ was on a scissor lift and had been replacing an emergency light.  Initial reports indicated that there were still live wires on the victim. 

Upon patrols arrival, employees had already freed the wires from the lift, however the victim was still located on the scissor lift.  Officers Puskas and Pritchard were able to get the victim off the lift and onto the floor, where CPR was initiated.  The victim was transported to Saint Claire’s hospital, where he was pronounced deceased.