PLAINFIELD, NJ — Plainfield's Acting Business Administrator and Municipal Clerk, Abubakar Jalloh, is advising residents who have not yet received a Vote-by-Mail ballot for the July 7 Primary Election to visit Union County Clerk’s office at either the Elizabeth or Westfield locations to request a duplicate ballot.
Residents will be permitted to appear in person weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. up until Election Day on July 7, 2020.
For those who choose to vote in person, note you will only be allowed to vote by way of provisional ballot. Additionally, residents' polling location may have changed for this election due to consolidation efforts. For those who have not received information on new polling locations, contact the Union County Board of Elections at (908) 527-4123.
Plainfield polling locations for the July 7, 2020 Primary Election are as follows:
- Emerson School Cafeteria — Ward 1
- Evergreen School Gym — Ward 2, Districts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
- Maxson School Cafeteria — Ward 2, Districts 3 and 7--11
- Plainfield High School Cafeteria — Ward 3, Districts 1 – 5
- Cedarbrook School Cafeteria — Ward 3, Districts 6--10
- Clinton School Gym — Ward 4
TAPintoPlainfield.net is Plainfield's free online daily newspaper for Plainfield, NJ news. Sign up for our daily eNews and follow us on Facebook, Twitter @PlainfieldTAP, and on Instagram @tapintoplainfield for all of your Plainfield local news.