PLAINFIELD, NJ - Save the date for a ghoulishly good time at the Plainfield Rescue Squad's Halloween haunted house event.
The fright fest will be hosted by members of the squad's Cadet and Explorer Programs on Saturday, Oct. 27 from 6 to 10 p.m. Tickets are $5 per person, or just $2 with new/non-perishable food items that will be donated to a local food pantry.
- The rescue squad's Explorer Program is for those age 10 to 15 years old who maintain optimal grades in school. Program participants can take CPR/First Aid training.
- At 15 years of age, youth can join the Cadet Program. Report cards must be submitted, and participants must maintain optimal grades in school. Cadets must take CPR/First Aid training and can also take Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) if 16 or older. Once CPR certified and report card grades accepted per marking period, Cadets can ride as first responders on the truck. Cadets are able to become members at 18 years of age.
The Plainfield Rescue Squad is located at 700 West 7th Street. Witches' brew and other refreshments will be available for purchase at this event.
Add these Halloween events to your calendar:
- Haunted House at Plainfield Rescue Squad
- Trunk or Treat at Plainfield City Hall
- Doggy Howl Costume Contest
TAPintoPlainfield.net is Plainfield's free online daily newspaper for Plainfield, NJ news. Sign up for our daily eNews and follow us on Facebook, Twitter @PlainfieldTAP, and on Instagram @tapintoplainfield for all of your Plainfield local news.
Got a tip or an idea for a story? Email email@example.com.