Here is what’s on Tap in the Queen City this week:
Free Summer Food while school is out is available for children 18 and younger from June 25 to August 17 at the following locations:
- Hannah Atkins Playground
- Rushmore Playground
- Seidler Field
Snack at 3 pm and Dinner at 6 pm
- Summer Camp begins at Cedarbrook School located at 1049 Central Ave from 8 am to 4 pm (July 2 to Aug. 10th). Applications are available at the City Hall Annex.
- Boys Soccer Camp at Maxon Middle School from 4-7 pm. (Monday to Thursday)
- Girls HS Track & Field Camp (Grades 9-12) at the Plainfield High School from 3 -6 pm
- Boys & Girls Middle School Camp (Grades 6-8) from 9 am to 2 pm at the Plainfield HS.
- Plainfield Library: Summer Camp with the First Responders at 10 am
- Plainfield Library: Family Movie “Wonder Woman” at 1 pm (800 Park Ave, Plainfield) and Sonic Pi (coding) at 4 pm
- Summer Camps continue
- Plainfield Library: Family Movie : “Thor Gagnarok” at 1 pm (800 Park Ave, Plainfield)
Wednesday (4th July)
- City of Plainfield Parade 10 am East Front Street, Plainfield
- Cedarbrook Park Concert & Fireworks at 5 pm
Featuring The Legendary Ladies of SKYY Singing Their Classics, The Sounds of SURFACE Rocking Their Hits, 90s Platinum Group ALLURE, 3 of The Hottest Bands Salsa Sensation THE KONTROL BAND, Reggae/Calypso Band CASPLASH, THE NEW JERSEY CONNECTION BAND also From NBC's "The Voice" Singer J. CHOSEN and Amazing Vocalist STEVE LOVELL. Concert produced and Emceed By BKS1 Radio.
- Plainfield Library: Family Movie “Justice League” at 1 pm
- Summer Reading registration continues until July 22nd at the library
- City of Plainfield Thursday Movie Night at Rushmore Field “Jumanji, Welcome to the Jungle”. Movies begin at dusk.
- City of Plainfield Planning Board Meeting at City Hall 7:30 pm
- Plainfield Public Library: Family Movie “Guardian of the Galaxy” at 1 pm
TAPintoPlainfield.net is Plainfield's free online daily newspaper for Plainfield, NJ news. Sign up for our daily eNews and follow us on Facebook, Twitter @PlainfieldTAP, and on Instagram @tapintoplainfield for all of your Plainfield local news.
Got a tip or an idea for a story? Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org