PISCATAWAY, NJ -  One person was electrocuted at a Piscataway commercial building early Saturday afternoon, causing a small fire to start, according to a report from the Breaking News Network, which monitors for police and fire activity.

The victim was flown to St. Barnabas Hospital for treatment of serious burns, reported Piscataway fire and rescue units.

The building, located at 120 Ethel Road houses an international freight company and a commercial printer among other businesses.

TAPinto Piscataway will have more information as it becomes available.