- Downtown PNC Bank celebrates its new location
- Take the 2018 TAPinto Reader Survey
- Plainfield Head Start Program Seeks Expansion Approvals
- Muhlenberg honors legacy by offering commemorative items to community members
- AAA: New Jersey average gas price down slightly; Record holiday travel week ...
- Muhlenberg Hospital has been purchased by CHA
By NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICESJune 24, 2018
TRENTON, NJ – New Jersey Human Services Commissioner Carole Johnson on Monday announced the launch of a major new program to help individuals with disabilities become more independent and better thrive in their communities.
With the newly launched NJ ABLE program, individuals with disabilities can save tax-free for eligible expenses such as education, housing and ...