- Holiday Craft Event, Tree Lighting at Plainfield's Drake House Museum
- ADVISORY: Plainfield Area Street Paving, Plan Alternate Routes Starting ...
- 'Coffee with a Cop' at Plainfield's Gumbo House & Grill
- Holiday Craft Fair at duCret in Plainfield
- ADVISORY: Plainfield Area Street Paving, Plan Alternate Routes
- Save the Date: Plainfield's Holiday Lights Celebration, Featuring the ...
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONNovember 7, 2017
With the continued rise of social media, an alarming number of children and teens are targets of online bullying. To learn more about cyberbullying tactics and how to fight back against them, parents and caregivers are invited to attend “Bullying & Our Children,” a free public discussion.
This special presentation will be held on Monday, November 27, from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.