- Plainfield: Sample Ballots for Primary Election Now Available
- League of Women Voters of Plainfield Announces Candidates Forum on May 31
- Charter Schools Moratorium Sparks Sparring at Democratic Gubernatorial Primary ...
- Plainfield Community Empowerment Workshop
- Deadline to Register to Vote in Primary Election is May 16
- Vote-By-Mail Ballots Available May 1
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONMay 23, 2017
Union County Clerk Joanne Rajoppi will open her offices in Elizabeth and Westfield on Saturday, June 3rd from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for voters seeking last-minute mail-in ballots. The offices at the Union County Courthouse, 2 Broad Street room 113 in Elizabeth, and the office at the Colleen Fraser Building, 300 North Avenue East in Westfield, will open as a public service for voters who ...