- Plainfield Fire Chief Title in Jeopardy
- City Council passes resolution honoring Donald Van Blake
- Plainfield Zoning Board Wants Traffic Study at Armory Site
- Plainfield Restructuring Draws Suspicion
- Senator Diegnan Calls it a "Big Step,"as Governor Murphy Signs Co-Sponsored ...
- A Q&A on “Plainfield Promise”
By CITY OF PLAINFIELDJuly 8, 2018
On Monday, July 9th, new faces will light up the offices in City Hall. Our Summer Youth program officially begins, and once again employees will have the opportunity to mentor a new group of young people.
The Summer Youth program runs for six weeks every year and provides employment and valuable work experience for our young Plainfield residents between the ages of 14 to 21.
This year ...