- Plainfield Revives Popular Latino Festival
- History Cards for Kids...And Yes, Maybe Their Parents, Too
- City of Plainfield Seeks Manager for $7 Million Vehicle Fleet
- Plainfield City Council Introduces Ordinances that Would Require New Permits
- The Week Ahead in Plainfield: August 14-20
- Roselle Resident Questions Land Lease for Mind and Body Complex
By UNION COUNTY OFFICE OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONAugust 18, 2017
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders reminds residents with permanent physical disabilities that they may be eligible for assistance under the Personal Assistance Services Program, a statewide program designed to foster independent living.
“The Personal Assistance Services Program has been making a meaningful difference in the lives of Union County residents for more than 30 ...