PLAINFIELD, NJ — Plainfield's Alcoholic Beverage Control Board will meet on Wednesday in City Hall Library, according to a legal notice. Meetings are held at 7 p.m. at 515 Watchung Avenue.
The schedule for 2020 are as follows:
- Wednesday, February 19, City Hall Library
- Wednesday, April 15, City Hall Library
- Wednesday, June 24, City Hall Library
- Wednesday, July 15, City Hall Library
- Wednesday, September 16, City Hall Library
- Wednesday, December 16, 2nd Floor conference room at City Hall
Documents pertaining to these meeting can be viewed at the City Clerk's Office. For more information, contact David Graves, Chairman of the Plainfield ABC Board, at 908-753-3222.
TAPintoPlainfield.net is Plainfield's free online daily newspaper for Plainfield, NJ news. Sign up for our daily eNews and follow us on Facebook, Twitter @PlainfieldTAP, and on Instagram @tapintoplainfield for all of your Plainfield local news.