- 9 Things to do in Plainfield This Weekend: Nov. 11-12
- The Week Ahead in Plainfield: Nov 6-12
- Make a Difference Today – Join the Green Brook Park Special Cleanup Event
- Union County Introduces New Watchung Reservation Trails Interactive Map and ...
- Plainfield Area Under Flood Warning Sunday
- Up to 5 Inches of Rain, Up to 55 MPH Winds Possible
By TAPINTOSPF STAFFNovember 9, 2017
SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ -- Visitors can come for a fun and informative “Let’s Go Leafing!” walk along Ash Brook Reservation’s mysteriously-named Horse Hobble Hill on Saturday, Nov. 11, at 2:00 p.m. The hill is still decorated above and below with bright yellow, deep scarlet, and varying shades of brown autumn leaves. Marc Grobman, Ash Brook Reservation’s trail ...