- Plainfield Man Sentenced to 17 Years for Armed Crime Spree
- Charges filed in Plainfield vehicular homicide
- Plainfield man arrested for the murder of his three week old child
- Middlesex County man charged with death of Plainfield resident by auto
- Newark Man Sentenced to 18 Years for Killing Plainfield Woman
- Plainfield Tax Preparers Charged with Tax Fraud
By UNION COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICEAugust 11, 2018
A Union County jury has returned guilty verdicts on six counts filed against a local resident who attempted to rob and then shot a man outside an Elizabeth liquor store last year, acting Union County Prosecutor Michael A. Monahan announced Friday.
Gary Jones, 45, of Newark was convicted on charges including first-degree robbery, two second-degree weapons offenses, third-degree assault with ...