- Grand Jury Indicts Three for Plainfield Homicide
- Plainfield Man Admits to Fatally Beating Infant Son
- Defiant First Appearance By Man Charged With Attack On Catholic Bishop In ...
- Town of Westfield Named in New Addams Tavern Lawsuit
- Union County Clerk Hosts New Jersey Notary Training
- Two Arrested, Charged with Gun and Drug Possession After Plainfield Traffic Stop
By UNION COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICEMarch 30, 2017
A Union County jury has found a local man guilty of all charges in connection with a 2011 gang-related murder, acting Union County Prosecutor Grace H. Park announced Thursday.
Eugene Cady, 27, of Linden was convicted of charges including murder and weapons offenses following 12 hours of jury deliberation spread over two days and a six-week trial before state Superior Court Judge Robert A.