- Three Teens Charged in Thursday's Home Invasion-Robbery on Farley ...
- UPDATED: Missing Child Located
- Authorities ID Body Found in Warinanco Lake as 50-Year-Old
- Plainfield Police Confirm Two Shootings Evening of July 10
- Westfield Man Pulls Two from Burning Car in Route 80 Accident
- BREAKING: Police Respond to Reports of Body Found Floating in Warinanco Park
By UNION COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S OFFICEJuly 21, 2017
A Bergen County man has admitted to being responsible for the drunk-driving incident that caused the death of a female coworker at an Elizabeth marine terminal a little less than two years ago, acting Union County Prosecutor Grace H. Park announced Thursday.
Appearing before state Superior Court Judge Robert Kirsch, Victor M. Belo, 50, of North Arlington pleaded guilty to a single count of ...