- Wrestling: Plainfield Sends 3 to NJSIAA District 13 Tournament
- The Week Ahead in Plainfield: Feb 19-25
- Wrestling: Plainfield's Cruz and Chajon Place Second, Pineda Third
- Wardlaw+Hartridge Senior Signs National Letter of Intent
- Ten 2018 Olympians Trained at New Jersey Skating Rink
- The Week Ahead in Plainfield: Feb 12-18
By COUNTY OF UNIONFebruary 11, 2018
Union County Freeholders Angel G. Estrada and Alexander Mirabella congratulate young local athletes honored for their achievements during the the 82nd Annual Union County Baseball Association Hot Stove Awards Dinner in Clark. They were joined by Union County Manager Alfred Faella, Union County Baseball Association President Jim Iozzi and the guest speaker, Major League Baseball umpire Phil ...