RANDOLPH, NJ- On Oct. 21, 2014, TAP into Randolph celebrated its' one year anniversary. We appreciate all the support we have received from community members, businesses, town officials, school administration, sports teams and leagues, and all others. We continue to work hard to deliver interesting, important, and relevant news and information on the great community of Randolph Township.
Please take a minute to read this important list to learn more about TAP:
1. Our advertisers make all of this possible. Please take time to look at their ads, and click on them to view their websites. Please "shop local" and patronize their businesses. Take a moment to tell them you saw them on TAP, and thank them for supporting us. Without them there would be no TAP.
2. We have a homepage that shows all the news sections and columns in one place. Check it out. Once you are done reading a story, look to the top left of the page where the grey menu bar says “You Are Here”. Click on “Randolph” and that will take you to our overall homepage to see stories on a variety of topics, all about Randolph.
3. Make sure to look at our “Column Section” on the homepage. It contains stories from advertisers and other contributors on human interest topics, as well as valuable and useable information on a variety of topics.
4. We send out a daily email, and have active Facebook and Twitter accounts. If you only follow us in one place, you are probably missing some content. Please look to the top of the page for the tab that says “E-News Signup”. Enter your email there to ensure you get all the stories. Or click here: www.tapinto.net/enews. Conversely, if you're only on our email, please LIKE our Facebook page and follow Twitter too.
5. Our daily email typically has two to three stories. If the story in the subject line doesn't catch your attention, make sure you still click on the email to open it. You will see headlines for a few other stories, and one of those might be just what you're looking for.
6. We are open to your feedback, comments, and suggestions. We want to cover what you want to read about, so if you have a good story idea of local interest to the Randolph community, please feel free to reach out to us.
7. When we launched the site, we were called “The Alternative Press”. During the summer the site was rebranded, and the first letter of each word was used for the new name, “T-A-P”. We are now called "TAP into Randolph". Same business, new name.
8. Help us spread the word. If you like TAP, and you like what we do for you and the community, please tell a friend. Send an email with this link to your book club, kids sports team email list, or your neighbors. Please “Like” this story and share it on Facebook to help spread the word around town.
Last, thanks for reading TAP into Randolph.