My name is Lance Tkacs and I am running for re-election to the Randolph Town Council.
Today, I would like to highlight the various committees that I have served on during my many years of town service.
- Planning Board Commissioner (7 years)
- The Economic Development Committee (5 years)
- Traffic Advisory Committee (3 years)
- Wildlife Management Committee (1 year)
- Environment and Landmarks Committee (1 year)
- Recreation Advisory Committee (1 year)
As well as several workgroups and subcommittees:
- Infrastructure Workgroup
- Finance Workgroup
- 90 Acre Park (now Veterans Community Park) workgroup
- Recycling Waste Management Workgroup
- Rt 10/Dover-Chester Road Intersection Subcommittee
These are all specific to Randolph, but I have (and still do) served on County level boards and committees, which I will review next week!
Please vote for Lance Tkacs on November 3rd. I have the knowledge and the experience necessary to keep Randolph on the right track.