MORRIS COUNTY, NJ - Randolph residents as well as all Morris County residents can now take advantage of No Cost, In Person COVID testing at the County College of Morris. The testing will be open on Fridays, as of January 8, from 9am - 4pm.
The tests are available by appointment only, and appointments are being accepted now for testing on Fridays as well as Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
No one will be permitted to walk into the facility without an appointment, and appointments must be scheduled on-line through the Morris County COVID-19 Information website. Proof of residency or proof of employment within Morris County will be required upon arrival at the Student Center for the appointment. While individuals scheduling a test will not be charged for the service, they will be asked to provide information about whether they have health insurance, Medicaid, Medicare or no healthcare coverage.
Individuals will be limited to two, no-cost tests per month.
- You must present proof during the appointment that you live or work in Morris County.
- You must schedule an appointment to get your test. No walk-ins.
- You can get a test whether or not you’re experiencing symptoms.
- Don’t eat, drink, smoke, or chew gum for 30 minutes prior to your COVID test.
- You must wear a mask during your appointment.