RED BANK, NJ: ChillRx Cryotherapy, a leading-edge health and wellness company, has partnered with Drip Studio to offer essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants through IV drips and injections, allowing you to feel your best.

In the hustle and bustle that is living in New Jersey, health can often times take a back seat to our busy schedules, impending deadlines, and other responsibilities.  If you’ve ever read the “4-Hour Work Week”, then you know full well that sometimes it’s not what we do, but when and how we do it.  In the briefest of book summaries: work smart, not harder.

Utilizing intravenous vitamin and hydration therapy at Drip Studio can help you do this!  At Drip Studio, you have the opportunity to optimize your health and wellness in a time friendly manner utilizing a modern twist on a proven therapy.  Located within ChillRX Cryotherapy on Broad Street in Red Bank, Drip Studio is available to those busy or active individuals looking to stay at the top of their game.

Sign Up for Red Bank Newsletter
Our newsletter delivers the local news that you can trust.

One of the most frequent questions on this topic is is, “Why should I do an IV when I can just eat or drink the nutrients and supplements?”  When you swallow food, drink, or pills, the body’s natural absorption process through the digestive tract may only utilize as little as 15% of what you ingest, leaving 85% useless.  This is where IV drips come in.

Administered intravenously, these nutrients enter the bloodstream directly and are able to be absorbed as exponentially higher rates, allowing the body to immediately begin healing itself.

Who utilizes these therapies? The easy answer to that would be… just about everyone.

From the marathon runner ensuring they are properly hydrated for the big race, to the working mother looking to boost her energy and immune system.  People from all walks of life come in and benefit from a drip.  With seven drips to choose from, we have something that fits every lifestyle.

The most popular drips are the Original, also known as a Myer’s Cocktail, and the Recovery Drip. Jam packed with a variety of B vitamins, vitamin C, amino acids, minerals, and amino acids, they are delivered in a 500ml sterile container of normal saline fluid, that is isotonic to your body. This is just a fancy way of saying that it is the same density as your cells, meaning that it is absorbed at a much higher rate than if you were to drink a bottle of water.

ChillRx Cryotherapy has other options including a Cosmetic, Energy, and a variety of hydration drips as well.

What’s the process?  The process takes anywhere from 30-45 minutes depending on vein size and drip choice.   All drips are administered by trained registered nurses. 

These are nurses that have earned a master’s degree and are educationally prepared to provide a scope of services across the health wellness-illness continuum.  They provide the ability to offer you quality, medical-grade infusions in the comfort of a cozy studio.

How do I sign up for the Drip Studio Therapy? 

Call ChillRx Cryotherapy at 732-945-1320 to schedule your appointment. 

Hours for the Drip Studio are:

Friday: 4pm – 7pm

Saturday: 10am – 1pm

Sunday: 10am – 1pm

ChillRx – why?  It is the coolest place in town!