RED BANK, NJ – Red Bank Regional (RBR) inducted its newest members into its Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame on May 3rd.
The inductees where honored at a special ceremony and luncheon organized by the RBR BUC BACKER Foundation under the direction of event co-chairs Teresa Jahns Hottmann, Shrewsbury, and Kate Quinn, Little Silver.
This year’s inductees included:
· Anthony Bruno, Class of 1955 - Administrative Court Judge, former Little Silver mayor councilman and long-time fire department volunteer; past president of the Monmouth County Health Association and New Jersey Association for Mental Health; current director for the Center for Vocational Rehabilitation.
· Michael J. Welsh, Class of 1989 - MONOC Paramedic, field training officer, paramedic to special operations and SWAT teams, flight paramedic; member of the New Jersey Task Force-1 Urban Search and Rescue Team, FEMA Community and emergency services volunteer in Little Silver, Red Bank, and Middletown.
· Ashley Marinaccio, Class of 2003 - college instructor and founder of several theatre companies specializing in giving young women a safe place to write and perform their own work. Her troops have performed at the White House as well as all around the world.
· Michael Very, Class of 2004 – tour chief for Jersey City Paramedics, who has earned many decorations and accolades for life saving and valor. A member of the New Jersey -1 Disaster Medical Assistant Team (NJ-1 DMAT), he was deployed most recently in Florida and Puerto Rico hurricane rescue; his community service includes long service to the Little Silver EMS and Fire Department.
· Taylore Anne Fowler, Class of 2010 - Parlayed a valuable degree from Stevens Institute of Technology in music technology into an amazing career trajectory, working for Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Disney Publishing Worldwide, The Walt Disney Studios, and is currently a Netflix Product Manager making presentations in Europe.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!