- We are now open to the public! Visits are limited to an hour, but computer and browsing services are once again available. Curbside services remain available as well. Masks and social distancing are required. Find more information on rules and procedures here.
- We have gone fine free! The Red Bank Public Library suspended late fines at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we have decided to make that suspension permanent. You can read our full reasoning for doing so here.
The Red Bank Public Library is offering the following:
Reminder: Most events are remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Monday, May 3rd
- Monday at 7 PM is Everything We Eat! We will be discussing Appalachian Foodways, and the history of the first sustainable, organic, farm-to-table cuisine in the US. Register for this program here.
Tuesday, May 4th
Wednesday, May 5th
- Wednesday at 9 AM is Pick-it-Up. This is a monthly townwide cleanup headed by Splendor Design. It meets in Buona Sera parking lot. Learn more here!
- Wednesday at noon is Kids Power Play! This program will be posting to our Facebook and YouTube pages.
Thursday, May 6th
- Thursday is RAD (Reading + Activity + Discovery) Lab Story Time! This program will be posting to our Facebook and YouTube pages Thursdays at 1:30 PM!
- Thursday at 6:30 PM is Bilingual Arts & Crafts. This event will be held on Facebook Live, and will remain available on our page after it ends.
Friday, May 7th
- Friday at 11 AM is Eryka's Dance Fitness class. Learn how to register here.
Saturday, May 8th
- Saturday at 10:30 is our Seed Exchange. This program will be held on our front porch -- you do not need to bring seeds to take part, we will be giving away seeds from our new Seed Library.
- Saturday at 11:30 is Race & Diversity Story Time. This program will be posting to our Facebook and YouTube pages.
- Saturday at 11: 30 is the River Read Reading Series. If you are interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the Zoom info when we have it.
- Next week, Wednesday May 12th at 7 PM, Dave Hershberger, the Chairman of the American Society of Travel Advisors, will be discussing the Return of Travel Post-COVID. He'll discuss restrictions that are still in place and what to expect as the world reopens. This program will be available over Zoom and Facebook Live. If you'd like to ask questions, sign up for the Zoom information here.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!
Know a local story we should share with readers? Email Editor E. Scott Wingerter and tell him about it.
TAPinto Red Bank is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising – 40% of our readers have purchased a product or service after seeing an ad on TAPinto