The Red Bank Public Library is offering the following:
Reminder: Most events are remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Monday, April 12th
- Tonight at 7 PM is Guided Journaling! Unfortunately this program is at capacity, but we will let you know if spots open up.
Tuesday, April 13th
- Online Story Time will be posting to our Facebook and YouTube pages Tuesday at 10:30 AM!
- Tuesday at 7 PM is Conversational Spanish! Register here.
Thursday, April 15th
- Thursday is RAD (Reading + Activity + Discovery) Lab Story Time! This program will be posting to our Facebook and YouTube pages Thursdays at 1:30 PM!
- Thursday at 6:30 PM is the Board of Trustees meeting. Any member of the public can attend this meeting, please email us at the address below for the Zoom info.
Friday, April 16th
- Friday at 11 AM is Eryka's Dance Fitness class. Learn how to register here.
- Next Tuesday, the 20th, at 7 PM, is Sustainable Red Bank. We'll be discussing the film "The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind" available on Netflix (respond to this email if you don't have access!) and also Community Climate Resilience more broadly. Sign up for this event here!
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!
Know a local story we should share with readers? Email Editor E. Scott Wingerter and tell him about it.
TAPinto Red Bank is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising – 40% of our readers have purchased a product or service after seeing an ad on TAPinto