RED BANK, NJ – Ladies and gentleman, Red Bank has come up with a great Family and Date Nite for those who are looking for something unique and fun to do.
The Red Bank RiverCenter announced that seven art galleries and more than 25 shops will keep their doors open until at least 9:00pm, rain or shine.
A "First Friday" is scheduled for this Friday, November 1st, and Friday, December 6th.
Mark the date on your smartphone!
“First Fridays Red Bank is a self-guided night of experiencing some fantastic art venues and trying something new. “It’s an opportunity for locals and visitors to ease their way into the first weekend of the month by checking out Red Bank’s art community and doing some shopping before and after dinner,” said James Scavone, Executive Director of the RiverCenter.
Collectors, artists and the local and surrounding communities can get together on this monthly event to visit a variety of art galleries, art businesses and eclectic shopping. Art exhibits will be ever-changing so there will always be something new to see.
Make First Fridays your weekly Date Nite! Start with a cocktail or two at one of the many bars and restaurants and have an early dinner on one of the sidewalk cafes.
Or, cruise and peruse the artwork at the local galleries and enjoy a late dinner or nightcap.
For those who like to linger even later, stay for the live entertainment that many venues offer.
Scheduled for this Friday:
- Art Alliance of Monmouth County, 33 Monmouth St. TBD
- The Gallery at the Oyster Point Hotel, 146 Bodman Pl., TBD
- The Local Line, 16 Wallace St, will be scheduling a hands-on creative session, contact the store for details.
- Hobbymasters, 62 White St., is offering a discount coupon to everyone who mentions "First Friday" prior to check-out.
Participating shops and activities:
- Barbizon of Red Bank - 80 Broad St
- CoCo Pari (open ‘til 10) -17 Broad St
- Chill Rx Cryotherapy - 64 Broad St
- Dor L' Dor - 25 Broad St
- Front Street Tattoo - 37 East Front St
- Goldtinker - 24 Broad St
- Greene Street - 40 Broad St
- Haute Maven - 18 Broad St
- Hobbymasters Inc - 62 White St
- Jack's Music Shoppe - 30 Broad St
- Kings of the Craft - 27 West Front St
- Lucki Clover - 20 Broad St
- Mayflowers of Red Bank - 5 Wharf St
- Pearl Street Consignment & Custom Clothes - 117 Monmouth St
- Pinot's Palette - 12 Broad St
- PoorCatDesigns®️ - 69 Broad St
- Red Bank Antique Center Building #2 - 195 West Front St
- Red Bank Antique Center Building #3 - 226 West Front St
- Red Bank Artisan Collective - 43 Broad St
- Royal Wine & Spirits - 24 White St
- The Cheese Cave (An Artisan Cheese & Specialty Food Shop) - 14 Monmouth St
- The Local Line - 16 Wallace St
- Trap Door Escape - 60 White St
- Urban Outfitters - 2-10 Broad St
- Wine Cellar, The - 23 Monmouth St
- Yestercades (open ‘til 2 a.m.) 80 Broad St
Admission is FREE and designed to be fun for the whole family.
It just keeps getting better and better, doesn’t it?
Make this First Friday, November 1st, your Date Nite in Red Bank!
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!