RED BANK, NJ: Dear Red Bank Borough Families,
I hope this message finds you and your loved one's safe and healthy. As a parent, I understand the amount of uncertainty we have at the moment and the many questions going through your minds - Will we have end of the year activities including promotion? What about grades and report cards? Will my child be promoted to the next grade? We understand these questions can lead to increased anxiety.
Rest assured we are all in the same boat and will continue to communicate via our website, phone blast, social media, etc.
Thank you for your patience as we as a District and State try to figure things out.
On a lighter note, join in the fun as we have our first Virtual Learning Spirit Week!
As of today, our schools will be closed indefinitely and re-open as per the guidance of Governor Murphy. It is anticipated Governor Murphy will next revisit the status of all New Jersey schools on Friday, April 17. In the meantime, continue to take care of yourselves, your families, practice good health habits and social distancing.
Please read the updates below as some items have been modified.
- Students in Preschool - Grade 8 have assignments to complete via educational packets and/or virtual learning. On Monday, March 30, students in Grades 3-8 should check Google Classroom on a daily basis for assignments. Click HERE for Red Bank Middle School Virtual Learning Plans.
- Any packets not picked up have been mailed or delivered. At this time we do not plan on having another Chromebook distribution. If you need to connect to WiFi, click HERE.
- Visit our Virtual Learning website for additional educational experiences for students in Preschool - Grade 8.
- All State Assessments have been cancelled for this school year.
- All staff are available Monday through Friday from 9:00-12:00 PM at a minimum. Feel free to reach out to them via email, ClassDojo, Remind or Google Classroom should you have any questions.
- Food Services
- Counseling & Health Services
- In the event your child needs support in the area of counseling, mental health or health during this time, contact Mrs. Hurd at 732-758-1520 or email@example.com.
- General Information
- Contact Information - Important Numbers and Email Addresses
- If you have any questions, call 732-758-1500 and leave a message. Your call will be returned within 24 hours.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!