RED BANK, NJ: Our entire staff and I are excited to welcome your children back on Monday, September 14, 2020.
Although we will not all be physically together, we will be able to connect that day with all students and continue on our #RBBisBIA journey.
Below are several important reminders. Please review carefully.
- If your child is in Cohort B or D, information will be forthcoming through Remind and/or via email from his/her teacher with directions on how to connect on Monday.
- All families should be accessing our Parent Portal. For directions and contact information if you are having difficulty, see our guides - English | Spanish.
- Bus passes, teacher assignments and important Health and Safety information was mailed Friday. If you have not received a packet, contact your child’s school. Here is a list of important contacts.
- For Chromebook Distribution Information and WiFi assistance, click HERE.
- Review our Top 20 Facts for Parents (English | Spanish) highlighting important details of our Restart & Recovery Plan and our User Friendly Guide for Families & Staff to The #RBBisBIA Road Back (English | Spanish).
- For a complete version of the required NJDOE Restart and Recovery Plan to Reopen Schools, click HERE.
We look forward to opening our doors for students on September 14. Please remember to do your part and check your child’s temperature each morning and monitor your child daily for symptoms of COVID-19.
More than ever, we are counting on our partnership to keep our entire school community safe.
View our Virtual Backpack for important Health & Safety notices which need to be followed on a daily basis.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!