RED BANK, NJ: Here's what's happening this week at the library:
- The physical library remains closed, but we are now checking out materials and offering printing services through contactless pick-up. Information on how to do that here.
- The 2020 Summer Reading program is in full swing! This is open to EVERYONE. Details here.
- Tonight is the first Guided Journaling class with Project Write Now over Zoom! Register here.
- Story Time has gone into summer mode, which means we'll only be holding it once a week on Tuesdays at 10:30 AM. Now it'll be on Zoom for those who wish to watch it live (register here), and a recorded version will be posted to Facebook and YouTube on Wednesday.
- Tuesday at 7 is Jorge's Conversational Spanish Class on Zoom! You must register for it before 5 PM the day of the class.
- At 10 AM on Wednesday, we will be holding an informational session on the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) Loans. Register here.
- Wednesday at 7 is our next "Let's Talk About Race!" We will be discussing the impact COVID-19 has had on immigrant communities. Register here.
- Thursday at 1 PM is Summertime STEM -- we will be doing this all summer as part of the summer reading program! This week we're talking about wands and big bubbles. This program will be posted to Facebook and YouTube.
- Thursday at 7 is a program on how to understand the attention economy and, most importantly, how to keep social media from consuming your life. Register here.
- Eryka's weekly dance class is on Zoom this Friday! Click here for registration instructions.
- Saturday at 11:30 is Race & Diversity Story Time. Details here. This program will be posted to Facebook and YouTube.
- Saturday at 3 is Cool Crafts! This week we are making Fairy Gardens. More here. This program will be posted to Facebook and YouTube.
We are closed to the public, but we are offering curbside and working remotely at these hours:
- Monday: 10am — 6pm
- Tuesday: 10am — 6pm
- Wednesday: 10am — 6pm
- Thursday: 10am — 6pm
- Friday: 10am — 6pm
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!