- Happy National Library Week! Everyone who picks up an item from our curbside pickup service this week will be entered into a raffle for a $25 River Center Gift Card.
- You can also participate in our trivia contest! The winner of that will win a gift card as well.
The Red Bank Public Library is offering the following:
Reminder: Most events are remote due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Monday, April 5th
- Tonight at 7 PM is Everything We Eat! We will be discussing the film "Gather" and the topic of Food Sovereignty more broadly tonight. If you'd like to join us, register at this link.
Tuesday, April 6th
Wednesday, April 7th
- Wednesday at 9 AM is Pick It Up! This is a monthly townwide garbage cleanup that meets in Buona Sera's parking lot. The program is run by Splendor Design, you can learn more here.
- Wednesday at noon is Kids Power Play! This program will be posting to our Facebook and YouTube pages.
Thursday, April 8th
- Thursday is RAD (Reading + Activity + Discovery) Lab Story Time! This program will be posting to our Facebook and YouTube pages Thursdays at 1:30 PM!
- Thursday at 7 PM is the Artist's Workshop. You can register for this event here.
Friday, April 9th
- Friday at 11 AM is Eryka's Dance Fitness class. Learn how to register here.
Saturday, April 10th
- Saturday at 11:30 AM is the River Read Reading Series and Open Mic. You can email the hosts for the Zoom info at the addresses on this page.
- Saturday at 11:30 AM is the Race and Diversity Story Time. This program will be posting to our Facebook and YouTube pages.
- Saturday at noon is Adult Power Play. This program will be posting to our Facebook and YouTube pages.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!
Know a local story we should share with readers? Email Editor E. Scott Wingerter and tell him about it.
TAPinto Red Bank is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising – 40% of our readers have purchased a product or service after seeing an ad on TAPinto