RED BANK, NJ: Dear Red Bank Borough Families,
I hope this message finds you and your family safe, healthy and happy. It is certainly a challenging time for our school community and beyond. Again, we appreciate you sharing these messages with other families that may not see our various communication methods.
Below are important updates. As always, do not hesitate to reach out for assistance of any kind. We wish all of you the best during these difficult and uncertain times. Remember to practice good health habits and social distancing as recommended.
- As of this update, Preschool - Grade 2 students have enough work via paper packets to last until Thursday, April 9, 2020. Students in Grades K-2 that did not receive a packet can come to the Red Bank Primary School on Monday, March 23 or Tuesday, March 24 from 9:00-11:00 AM to pick up materials.
- As of this update, Grades 3-8 students have assignments via virtual learning (Chromebooks and Personal Devices). We will be having a third Chromebook pickup date on Thursday, March 26 from 9:00-11:00 AM at Red Bank Middle School. Here is info in English and Spanish. This will be our last pickup session - first come, first served. Again, we are providing one device per family and a parent/guardian must be present. If you have a device and need to connect to free WiFi, click HERE.
- Our staff members are available Monday through Friday from 9:00-11:00 AM at a minimum. Feel free to reach out to them via email, Remind or Google Classroom should you have any questions.
- Breakfast and Lunch Services
- Counseling & Health Services
- In the event your child needs support in the area of counseling, mental health or health during this time, contact Mrs. Hurd at 732-758-1520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Information
- Contact Information - Important Numbers and Email Addresses
- If you have any questions, call 732-758-1500 and leave a message. Your call will be returned within 24 hours.
As of this update, we will be closed until Thursday, April 9 which brings us to our scheduled Spring Break.
Our intention is to reopen on Monday, April 20, 2020. We wish you all the best. Stay healthy and be well!
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!