To review the full budget, click HERE.
The public has the opportunity to comment during these meetings, but must follow the “Protocol Policy” that the council approved in 2019:
- During the public comments period, speakers are limited to 5 minutes, and must address the council and not individual members
- If more than 15 speakers, a 3-minute limitation may be imposed by the mayor if there are no objections from the majority of the borough council
- If a council member wants to ask a question of the speaker, they can request permission from the mayor
- If a response to a speaker’s question is not readily available, it will be answered at the next scheduled meeting
- Council members not allowed to engage in dialogue or debate with the speaker
To read the Protocol Policy, click HERE, and scroll down.
To attend the Zoom council meeting:
Login: Click HERE.
When prompted, enter Zoom ID: 927 077 730
Audio only phone participation: 929 - 205 - 6099, Zoom ID: 927 077 730
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!