RED BANK, NJ: The Red Bank council meeting will be held electronically this Wednesday, June 17, 6:30pm.
Highlights of the agenda:
- The borough will vote on a resolution for a tax appeal settlement with Bank of America. To read the original assessments and requested tax court judgement, click HERE.
- Resolution to close portions of Broad and Monmouth Streets to traffic to allow local businesses to expand capacity and provide additional social distancing space
- Resolution to award a contract for the White Street Parking lot project to the lowest bidder, Shore Top Construction Corp. in the amount of $902,492.50
- Resolution to approve a $564k Red Bank River Center Budget
- Resolution to purchase five Luke II Multi-Space Pay Stations at a cost of $143k
To read the entire agenda, click HERE.
To learn how to access the council meeting electronically, click HERE.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!