RED BANK, NJ: The Red Bank council meeting will be held electronically this Wednesday, July 22, 6:30pm.
With the COVID-19 pandemic wreaking havoc on the borough’s revenues, the council will vote on an Ordinance to increase the annual budget by 3.5% enlarging the appropriated amount to $628,644. By State law, local governments are limited to increasing their budgets by 2.5%. Any increase must be authorized by an Ordinance.
Highlights of the agenda:
- Red Bank Municipal Budget Presentation. To review a copy of the budget, click HERE.
- Resolution to approve the Red Bank RiverCenter budget in the amount of $564,97
- Resolution to apply for $200,000 to the Monmouth County Community Development Block Grant Program for the Rehabilitation Montgomery Terrace Project
- Resolution In Support of The Medicare For All Act.
- Ordinance for an easement to allow public access at the Riverview Towers apartment building, 28 Riverside Avenue
- To help out the restaurants, the council will vote on a Ordinance to eliminate some fees
Under the agenda’s “Discussion and Actions’ portion, a request from 26 West On The Navesink to close Boat Club Court between W. Front Street and Ice Boat Lane Monday-Saturday from 3:00pm until 11:00pm and Sunday From 1:00pm until 9:00pm will be reviewed.
To read the entire agenda, click HERE.
To attend the Zoom council meeting:
Login: Click HERE.
When prompted, enter Zoom ID: 927 077 730
Audio only phone participation: 929 - 205 - 6099, Zoom ID: 927 077 730
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!