RED BANK, NJ: The Red Bank council will meet this Wednesday, March 4th, 6:30pm, at Borough Hall, 90 Monmouth Street for their workshop conference.
These workshop sessions have the borough’s department heads discuss ordinances/resolutions and other matters pertaining to; Administration, Finance, Police, Engineering and Emergency Management and any other pertinent matters.
On the scheduled agenda:
- Awarding of the White Street Parking Lot Contract
- A discussion on a request for Riverside Avenue/Bodman Place Traffic Circulation Study. This is the very busy winding-road corner where the Planning Board approved the demolition of the former Visiting Nurses Association Building and construction of a five-story mixed-use structure with 210 residential apartments including 9,000 sf of commercial space
- Resolutions on promotions within the Red Bank Police Department to Captain, Lieutenant and two Sergeants
- The extension of parking enforcement hours and a resolution to purchase on-street meters
- A discussion under “Senior Citizen" for Ordinances/Resolutions and what, if any, actions will take place. To see a previous TAPinto article about the Senior Center, click HERE.
To read the agenda, click HERE.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!