NEW JERSEY -- Beginning today, walk-in vaccinations are open to all New Jerseyans age 16+ at all six vaccine mega-sites during select times, according to Gov. Phil Murphy, who announced the news in a tweet on Thursday, April 29.
Walk-up vaccinations are now available at the Middlesex County Mega-site, located at the New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center, 97 Sunfield Avenue, Edison, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. All six vaccine mega-sites are open for walk-in vaccinations during select times:
- Atlantic County Mega-site (Atlantic City Convention Center, 1 Convention Boulevard, Atlantic City): 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bergen County Mega-site (Racetrack at Meadowlands, 1 Racetrack Drive, East Rutherford): 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Burlington County Mega-site (Moorestown Mall, 400 NJ-38, Moorestown): 9 am to 5 pm
- Gloucester County Mega-site (Rowan College of South Jersey, 1400 Tanyard Road, Sewell): 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Middlesex County Mega-site (New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center, 97 Sunfield Avenue, Edison): 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Morris County Mega-site (Rockaway Townsquare, 301 Mt. Hope Avenue, Rockaway): 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Anyone age 16+ may also sign up to schedule appointments at vaccine locations that use the State's Vaccine Scheduling System.
According to COVID19.nj.gov, COVID vaccines are safe, highly effective at preventing you from getting sick, and one of the most important tools to ending the pandemic.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!
Know a local story we should share with readers? Email Editor E. Scott Wingerter and tell him about it.
TAPinto Red Bank is free to read, funded entirely by business advertising – 40% of our readers have purchased a product or service after seeing an ad on TAPinto