RED BANK, NJ: The Borough of Red Bank will host a public electronic presentation on Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 4:30-5:30pm concerning the upcoming White Street Parking Lot paving and improvement project.
Business Administrator Ziad Shehady, Borough Engineer Laura Neumann, and Public Utilities Director Cliff Keen will review the new project design and integration into the White Street construction project, as well as seek input from residents, businesses, property owners, community groups/committees.
Click HERE to see the conceptual drawing to be presented.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are restrictions on public gatherings that impact the ability of the Borough of Red Bank to host meetings and presentations at the municipal building. Therefore, this presentation will be conducted using the Zoom conference platform. The public may participate on Zoom with either video/audio or audio only utilizing an internet-accessible device or by telephone. Those attending from the public will be muted during the meeting, except for time set aside at the end for comments and questions, at which time they will be unmuted. The Zoom access information below is unique to this presentation only and is different from the access information provided for Council meetings.
INTERNET-ACCESSIBLE DEVICE (Audio and/or Video)
To access the Zoom webinar, visit https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Lt5MCyQvSCuyCMaOE3ucKA from an internet-accessible browser or download the appropriate mobile device application:
- Apple iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307
- Google Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings
When prompted, enter the Zoom webinar ID is 880-4825-4897
TELEPHONE DIALING INSTRUCTIONS (Audio Only)
Dial any of the following numbers and enter the Zoom ID (880-4825-4897) when prompted:
- +1 312 626 6799
- +1 929 205 6099
- +1 346 248 7799
- +1 669 900 6833
- +1 253 215 8782
- +1 301 715 8592
- All participants will be set to “listen only” (muted).
- If a participant registered in Zoom would like to comment or ask a question at the end of the meeting, they must click the “Raise Hand” button and the host will unmute them.
- If a participant who has dialed into by telephone would like to comment or ask a question at the end of the meeting, they must dial *9 and the host will unmute them.
- Speakers shall state their name and address before speaking.
- Comments and questions will be addressed at the end of the presentation.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” and “Follow” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!