RED BANK, NJ — Eleven attorneys with the law firm of Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C., were recognized in “The Best Lawyers in America© 2021,” which identified each as a top legal talent in their respective practice areas.
In addition, Lindabury attorneys John M. Boyle and Jay Lavroff were both named “Lawyer of the Year” in Newark for Insurance Law and Arbitration, respectively.
The following Lindabury attorneys were named as “Best Lawyers” honorees:
- Steven Backfisch: Litigation — Labor and Employment
- John R. Blasi: Trusts and Estates
- John M. Boyle: Arbitration; Mediation
- James K. Estabrook: Trusts and Estates
- Edward J. Frisch: Litigation — Construction
- David G. Hardin: Trusts and Estates
- Jay Lavroff: Insurance Law
- Mary Patricia Magee: Litigation — Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates
- Anne Marie Robbins: Trusts and Estates
- John H. Schmidt, Jr.: Employment Law — Management; Litigation — Labor and Employment
- Greg K. Vitali: Construction Law
“The Lindabury firm is proud to have a team of knowledgeable and esteemed lawyers in our practice,” David Pierce, president of the firm. “It is with great honor we congratulate those who have been recently named as ‘Best Lawyers’ and ‘Lawyer of the Year’ for 2021.”
Published since 1983, “Best Lawyers” has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation, “Best Lawyers” lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
To learn more about “The Best Lawyers in America,” view profiles of the honored Lindabury attorneys, and read about the selection process, visit: https://www.bestlawyers.com.
About Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C. (www.lindabury.com)
Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C., (“Lindabury”) is a mid-sized general practice law firm, located in Central New Jersey. From its offices in Westfield, Summit, Red Bank, New York and Philadelphia, the firm services clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Lindabury provides litigation and transactional counsel to a broad spectrum of clients, including corporations, privately held businesses, insurance firms, healthcare institutions, trade associations, employee benefit funds, banks and financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and individuals.