RED BANK, NJ: - Remarkable woman.
Pauline Poyner, has 25+ years of experience and completed over one thousand transactions, generating over half a billion dollars in career sales.
How does she do it? By providing exceptional customer experience at every price point.
“I attribute my success to dedicating myself to my clients, combined with years of experience and hard work. I listen to and work for my clients to ensure they get the best experience either when buying or selling a home,” said Poyner.
Getting ready to sell? Take her advice:
Pauline’s Points of View: 10 Ways to Get Your House Ready to Be "SOLD"
1. Improve your curb appeal. First impressions are critical. Upgrade your landscaping. Your lawn should be immaculate as it can be. Mow the lawn, weed the garden, prune the bushes, and plant flowers.
2. Clean the outside. Power wash your home! If it doesn’t look good on the outside then buyers will think it’s the same inside. And don’t forget to clean the gutters!
3. Make repairs. Broken windows? Split or missing wood? Leaking roof? Deal killer!
4. Front Door should be appealing and inviting. If painted a color that contracts with your home, your door will stand out. Can you see your house number from the curb? No? Replace it!
5. Replace or buy a new welcome mat. This lets buyers know they're invited into your home.
6. Declutterize & depersonalize. Buyers are imagining what their belongings will look in your home. Lose the little stuff! Rent a storage unit if you have to, including for furniture to make your home look more spacious.
7. Clean & organize your closets and drawers. Messy and full closets looks like your home doesn't have enough storage space.
8. Shine it up. Make it sparkle from the floor to the ceiling fans and everything in between.
9. How’s the room colors? Don’t turn off buyers with unusual or unconventional colors. Paint them a neutral color.
10. What’s that smell? Spray air neutralizer throughout your house and clean and hide the catbox. The inviting smells of fresh flowers baked cookies always works.
When you're looking to sell or buy a house, go with a proven pro – Pauline Poyner.
To see Pauline’s website that includes listings, click HERE.
If you enjoyed this article please “Like” us on the TAPinto Red Bank Facebook page, and sign up for our daily e-news so you’ll never miss what’s happening in Red Bank!
And please share this article with your friends and family!