- 4th Annual IABX Independent Authors Book Expo Draws Crowd to Roselle
- Where To Find The Great Pumpkin And More This Halloween In The Garden State
- Union County Residents Walk for Recovery at 19th Annual Union County Red Ribbon ...
- Police Identify Two Involved in Connection with Roselle Park High School Threats
- Neely Cemetery Haunts Roselle for a Fifth Season
- Drug Prevention Walk to be Held on Saturday at Nomahegan Park in Cranford
By TEAM ROSELLE 345 - ANTOINE, LOVETT, & DAVISOctober 19, 2017
Dear Roselle Residents,
The School Board Election coming up on November 7 will help determine the course of our community for the next 30 years. Your vote will not only determine the educational path of our children, but it will also have implications for the financial stability of our families. In our conversations with parents and families, we are constantly asked our opinion of ...