CLARK, NJ – Holiday shoppers heading to Target on Central Avenue in Clark today arrived to find the store closed to the public as emergency responders and utility employees worked inside.
The store was evacuated for a short time around noon on Thursday to check for carbon monoxide. According to Police Chief Pedro Matos a couple of employees working in the cafe area of the store were not feeling well and the store was evacuated as a precaution.
“The Clark Fire Department and gas company responded and found no elevated levels of carbon monoxide and the store has been reopened,” said Matos.
Want to highlight your business to potential customers in the place they get local online news every day? We can help you TAP into new customers and markets. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about how to bring more customers to your business.