ROSELLE, NJ - Residents who are in need of emergency help for utility bills or food, can contact the Communities In Cooperation office in Linden to see if you qualify for the Emergency Assistance program. 

Emergency Assistance is available for the following:

• Utilities (Must have a SHUT OFF notice)

Sign Up for E-News

• Food

Client Eligibility:

• Residence of Linden or Roselle

• Family is facing hardships, unmet needs

• Must be at least 65 years of age or younger; with children (between the ages of 0 – 26)

• Must provide a current State ID and Social Security Cards for adults and children

• Proof of income

Note: If you have received CIC assistance previously, no further funding is available.

To apply you must come to Linden office located at 1025 John St. on Monday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. or call to make an appointment (908) 290-3107.