ROSELLE, NJ - The borough of Roselle released information on Thursday October 8, on a program now available to help residents in Roselle, Linden and Rahway, who may need emergency assistance.
The program, Communities In Cooperation, Inc. being operated at the Linden Family Success Center has emergency assistance for those who qualify.
Emergency Assistance Available for the following:
• Utilities (Must have a SHUT OFF notice)
• Transportation (contingent upon circumstances)
• Medicine (contingent upon circumstances)
• Reside in Linden, Rahway, or Roselle
• Family is facing hardships, unmet needs.
• Must be 65 years of age or lower; with children (between the ages of 0 - 26).
• Must provide a current State ID and Social Cards for adults and children in household.
• Proof of income.
**If you have received CIC assistance previously, no further funding is available.**
To apply you must come to Linden office located at 1025 John St, Linden, NJ or call to make an appointment (908) 290-3107.