ROSELLE, NJ - Prevention links is seeking volunteers to serve as recovery specialists for the Union County Opioid Response Initiative.
- Minimum of two years continuous abstinence
- Knowledge and professional application of recovery principles
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Must hold a valid drivers license.
- Complete six hour recovery specialist volunteer training
- Commit to a minimum of two shifts per month to be on call to respond during hours of their shift
- Assist individuals with substance use disorder in accessing treatment and recovery support resources as appropriate.
- Provide ongoing support to the individual and his or her family.
Join one or both of their response teams, Hospital-based Overdose Response or Community Based Overdose Response.
For more information contact Morgan Thompson at 908-793-9800 ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.