ELIZABETH/ROSELLE, NJ - Many came out to the Warinanco Food Truck Festival on Saturday afternoon, held in the parking lot of next to the Warinanco Park Sports Complex.
The event hosted a wide range of trucks with delicious food by vendors from around the area, as well as live music, face painting, henna painting, and other vendors.
Some of the vendors included:
- Doughnut Evolution (Gourmet Doughnuts)
- Churroland (Churros & Hot Sandwiches)
- E&S Original Steak -N-Take (Fish & Chips, Shrimp, Cheesesteaks)
- Gyros & More (Greek Food)
- Hot Diggity Dog (Fresh Grilled Hot Dogs and Burgers)
- Ice Cream Truck
- Sunrise Catering (Caribbean Food)
- Sweet Escape (Fresh Lemonade & Ice Tea)
- Taco Mania (Tacos & Nachos)
- Top Knotch Soultry Delights (Soul Food)
- SOM Eats (Fried Chicken, Fried Oreos and more!)
- Just Halal (Gourmet Sandwiches )
- Il Forno A Legna (Pizza)
- Afro Taco (Ghanaian / Mexican Fusion)
- Sip & Swirl Ice Cream
- The Tavern at Ashbrook
- Torta Truck (Latin Sandwiches)
- Red Knot
Snow Cones, Cotton Candy, Funnel cakes, Lemonade, and many other delights were also available.
Entertainment was provided by The Phoenix Band, Xol Azul Band, and Solar Rythmn while many sat in the picnic area enjoying the sight, sounds and great food.
For more information on other events coming up at the complex go visit their site at www.warinancopark.com.
Sign up for our daily e-news!