ROSELLE PARK, NJ - A reminder to all residents - Roselle Park will be holding a paper shredding event this Saturday, May 12 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Borough Hall rear lot located at 110 E. Westfield Ave. (The parking lot next to the Walnut St., Bridge)
Note: the event will end prior to 1 p.m. if the truck reaches capacity.
In an effort to accommodate all those wishing to participate, there is a limit of four bags or boxes per car weighing no more than ten pounds each.
- Material should be brought in paper bags when possible
- Event is Karoge garbage free; boxes and plastics will be returned
- Try to limit papers to confidential/ sensitive materials
- No wet or damp paper will be excepted
- No plastic ring binders or clips will be excepted
- This event is for Rosa Park residents only residents must show proof of residency
Sign up for our daily e-news!